2012年1月1日日曜日

What I want to achieve in 2012


#1 Building English vocabulary
The first thing I want to do on weekend is to improve my language skill.
The goal is to get good scores in general tests.
TOEFL score 90-100 by taking tests twice in a year
TOEIC score 990 by taking a test once in a year


#2 Discussing issues and making outputs 
I continue to manage ESG discussions on every Sunday morning.
Also I continue to attend Jeff’s lesson on every Sunday afternoon.
The goal is to share ideas with people all over the world by uploading outputs online.


#3 Finding a partner to enjoy life together
You should stand alone first but you should also corporate with people.
Eat, Travel, Play and Study together with your best partner brightens our life.


#4 Hosting on Sekaimeshi project
I started Sekaimeshi project with a friend of mine last year. We eat world delicious foods in various restaurants in Tokyo.
The goal is to “Travel” every month totally in 12 countries and make crossover friends.


#5 Studying on “Principles of corporate finance”
I bought the book on my birthday in April. Many people around me recommend to try it.
The goal is to complete the textbook (11part, 34 chapters) with my colleagues.


#6 Making lifelong Friends
I enjoy my life with friends by playing tennis, golf, climbing mountains, riding a bicycle and so on.
Several times in a year I gonna play together with friends.


#7 Training to build a strong body
Strong body is needed to use the time more efficiently. On every weekend, I go on training to keep my body and mind in good condition.





0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿